Face book page to run the SDX out of Terra Haute

Sales taxes and tickets. Those make the money in a tourist town.

The rod runs here attract 10's of thousands of cars, bikes, and trucks to show off. I don't even want to know how many just come to look. The event started in 1984 and has been 2x annual ever since. This thing makes SDX and TS look like a joke.

The local police departments hire cops from other counties to help with crowd control, enforcement, and traffic.

Small town or not, people need to pull their heads out of their asses on both sides of the fence.

Sales taxes and tickets. Those make the money in a tourist town.

The rod runs here attract 10's of thousands of cars, bikes, and trucks to show off. I don't even want to know how many just come to look. The event started in 1984 and has been 2x annual ever since. This thing makes SDX and TS look like a joke.

The local police departments hire cops from other counties to help with crowd control, enforcement, and traffic.

Small town or not, people need to pull their heads out of their asses on both sides of the fence.

Yea I am not even reading the facebook stuff anymore. I can see what the locals are saying, it brings tax money to the community, but the politicians will piss it away on some unneeded monument or something.

Wow, instead of complaining why don't they embrace it???? What would have happened to Sturgis if the locals had *****ed and moaned instead of capitalizing on all the ppl there to spend money????

Bunch of rednecks in town drinkin beer all weekend.... gee I wonder if they will spend any money???? If the town, police dept, and locals embrace the event, they could make a killing on it...

Yea I am not even reading the facebook stuff anymore. I can see what the locals are saying, it brings tax money to the community, but the politicians will piss it away on some unneeded monument or something.

Vacations are business trips right? LOL

Jaran DaBoss Holderdown I wont repeat everything that has been said but deleting Dennis & Sheila's (owners of Scheids) comments is a lil immature. Best thing you can do is delete this group. Good day!

lol congrats on the newest venture Dennis and Sheila!

Coady Sutton i joined this before i realized what it is all about. the only reason i would like to see it leave terre haute is so there can be more burn outs performed with no cops stopping it. I am not a tree hugger i love diesel smoke (the more the better)

prime example of instigation!!!!!!!! what a moron!

LOL Now Dennis can get a bigger boat

no no no.....now he can buy a boat large enough to hold the event on....select admission and no worries about a flooded track again! Go Dennis!

I can see that.

My thing, look at bike week, mustang nationals, corvette meets....

Jaran DaBoss Holderdown I wont repeat everything that has been said but deleting Dennis & Sheila's (owners of Scheids) comments is a lil immature. Best thing you can do is delete this group. Good day!

lol congrats on the newest venture Dennis and Sheila!

Yea i got that mixed up. Sorry :lolly::bang

Well she changed the name. I like where this group is heading.

It sounds to me like the girl has a pretty good head on her shoulders... I'm betting that she could be a great help to Scheid's if they want to help the town clean things up.

Back