Factory Cummins Aluminum Block and Head

do you have a price in mind for them yet?

Yes. I just want to make sure I don't get shunned. lol

For the low ballers and dreamers, if it isn't worth anything, I have already devised a plan to strengthen the block so quit dreaming.

It was originally designed by Cummins for marine applications. They had issues with the main caps coming loose and the valve seats falling out.

I think they ended up coming up with a compacted graphite block for some marine applications a few years back. Wonder if compacted graphite blocks were because of the issues with the aluminum.

Topic reported, OP refuses to adhere to the rules on pricing items.

Mark.

Didn't make one, wiseass.
He needs to adhere to the same rules as anyone else, cool parts, or not.

Mark.

Name your price or the ad goes to the CompD recycling bin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Nah, I'm at the beach all week.

Oh sorry, figured when you left him a voice mail and sent him a pm on these "gems" you made an offer

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sorry, I don't have enough info to price. I was sorta hoping to get that here. Please delete the post to the recycling bin. I'll do better next time.

Thanks,

Arch Stalnaker

Jackoff

Yes. I just want to make sure I don't get shunned. lol

For the low ballers and dreamers, if it isn't worth anything, I have already devised a plan to strengthen the block so quit dreaming.

Guys a jackoff, Mark. Low baller calls the guy out asking for free blocks and parts. I've never remember seeing a add like that, until you. Your the one that's bottom of the barrel. Low baller, dreamer. You think you have a few prizes and all you have is a few worthless blocks. Especially is a oem block world. Has some respect.

Last edited:
Guys a jackoff, Mark. Low baller calls the guy out asking for free blocks and parts. I've never remember seeing a add like that, until you. Your the one that's bottom of the barrel. Low baller, dreamer. You think you have a few prizes and all you have is a few worthless blocks. Especially is a oem block world. Has some respect.

Alrighty then. I take it you were in one of the groups mentioned earlier. Thanks for your opinion. Pretty sure I had some respect for you.

Me you don't even know me? Groups? What are you talking about? Wtf have respect for the forum rules and people that's enforce it.

...and Mark is correct. I do need to price this stuff.

I handed over a big chunk of change to Indy for one head that wasn't proven. Thank goodness I was able to get that back.

In my world, about $2500-$3000 in machine work and the block could hold over 1000HP. Other than a magnet, you cannot distinguish it from an iron 12 valve block.

The head is almost priceless to me. You all know full well what I shelled out for the Fatt Head. The factory head won't make the power the Fatt head will but hey, we are making at least 800HP now with a ported 12v head that still has the intake shelf on. That's at least 1600lb-ft of torque in a package that weighs less than an all iron small block chevy.

$15,000 and it will be at UCC.

This stuff has been together and ran and the valve seats are still in tact.

I'm not asking for your respect towards me. And remember respect is earned not givin. You sure talk a big game, can not wait to see what you do on a track. Guys made 1000hp 8 years ago with stock heads with intake shelf on them. With just some exhaust porting. Are you really that far behind? Usually when people kno what there talking about they don't post it all over a forum, you sure aren't getting enuff attention at home.

Last edited:
Nothing useful to add, just that when Bodacious posts his real name it triggers my movie trivia, makes me say to myself, "Arch Stanton!" in my ugliest voice!. Just thought the thread could use a less serious post is all.

Nothing useful to add, just that when Bodacious posts his real name it triggers my movie trivia, makes me say to myself, "Arch Stanton!" in my ugliest voice!. Just thought the thread could use a less serious post is all.

My wife usually gets the brunt of the name jokes. Some people actually think her name is Edith???? lol

I'm not asking for your respect towards me. And remember respect is earned not givin. You sure talk a big game, can not wait to see what you do on a track. Guys made 1000hp 8 years ago with stock heads with intake shelf on them. With just some exhaust porting. Are you really that far behind? Usually when people kno what there talking about they don't post it all over a forum, you sure aren't getting enuff attention at home.

1-10, ignore, ignore, ignore...

It's not just Mark that's correct, it's the rules of this forum. You've bought and sold enough stuff here that you can't claim ignorance.

Just so we are clear, you're asking 15k for the combo of the head and block, correct?

Last edited:
My wife usually gets the brunt of the name jokes. Some people actually think her name is Edith???? lol
But it's not Arch Stanton, it's the unmarked grave next to his!

Back