Factory-match paint for dash & interior

Hurley

BLAKLUNG
I've got a need to paint a grey factory plastic dash part to match the black/charcoal interior in my 03. So far I've only come across the "Agate" color spec'd for the 2nd gen trucks - does this match? Any other options other than trying the local parts store?

I used Matrix Automotive Paint for all my interior pieces I painted. Color matched to the exterior color of the truck. Was a lot of prep work, but by the time I laid base down, then clear coated them it was well worth it. Why not just automotive black ? Or match exterior paint ?

I'm trying to match (1) gray part that I bought on ebay to my dash, which is charcoal/black... so, no exterior matching or the sort. Going for the stock look-

Any auto paint supplier has a book with all the color codes for your vehicle, including interior!

Check with a local car stereo shop that does custom installation. They should have the spray equipment and dyes to match it exactly.

Dark slate grey. Should be the color. Dodge oem is discontinued but think I've seen it in lmc

Back