Factory Service Manual on CD?

Got Smoke?

Does anybody have any experience with these CD's from Geno's? Are they a good purchase, just print out whatever you need specs on for what your working on? Save your nice expensive manual from getting nasty in a short amount of time in the shop?

Was gonna pick one up for rebuilding my motor in my 97, but wondering if I could also use the transmission section of it for refreshing my 47RE in my 99 or if there's differences where I would need to purchase the 99 manual also?

1997 DODGE RAM FACTORY SERVICE CD-Dodge Cummins Diesel Truck Accessories – Geno’s Garage

Last edited:
It's a PDF gsm it's awesome you can built the truck from it! I built my trans with it and never built a trans before

Pm me your email addy if ya want one I will tell ya it's a large file so it my not send without compressing

The one I have doesnt say what years, it appears to be for 2003 1500-3500 bit it has the 48re w/electronic throttle actuator which came in newer trucks so I'm not sure

The one I have doesnt say what years, it appears to be for 2003 1500-3500 bit it has the 48re w/electronic throttle actuator which came in newer trucks so I'm not sure
Thanks for the offer but that won't help me with my 2nd Gen trucks.

GO to mopar1973man.com and set up account and donate 5 bucks and you can download lots of awesome fsm's

Back