"Fall Brawl" 2012 Oct. 27th & 28th Dillsburg, PA

we the people thank the supporters of this event as well, and hope to see a few there.

Here..Here!!!!!!!!

We will be there with at least two trucks.
Our twinned truck and the new to Us 6.7 to get a baseline before we start the mods.

Think this year is calling for a batch of my homey burgers.

Might need to find a lil sniff of the juice to get the s475 to light. Ill be there. Hopefully both my truck and a friend of mine. Cant wait

Will you be able to accommodate trucks with a hood stack ?

Perhaps, but we need to be able to get a section of the flex pipe over it to route it out of the building in order to make that happen. What size stack is it that protrudes from the hood? and how far does it come up?

Myself and quite a few guys from NJ are making the trip out on Sunday. Some will be dynoing and some watching but we plan on bringing plenty of food and drinks with us as well. Will you be needing another grill or 2?

Myself and quite a few guys from NJ are making the trip out on Sunday. Some will be dynoing and some watching but we plan on bringing plenty of food and drinks with us as well. Will you be needing another grill or 2?

We have a large commercial grille to do the cooking (I think it's like a 5' wide cooking surface) so we should be good, but things to be cooked on it will always be appreciated. Even if it's burgers/dogs, etc. We still need buns and such as well.

Thanks!

No problem. We have a list going so there should be bringing plenty of food with the right things supporting them.

Roadway inn , right next to flapjacks...........

lol,..i know mike...for the last 4 years i would always text teddy and ask him the name of the hotel, then do the same thing for numidia..was just busting balls....

Back