Fall Brawl 2014 Nov. 1st

Timebomb

Bootney Lee Fonsworth
This is The Event we have all been patiently waiting for. Fall Brawl 2014 Will Be !! The Biggest Baddest All Diesel Dyno Event In The Country Once Again !!! If you wanna see not just 1000hp not 1500hp trucks but 1700+ hp trucks all under one roof laying it all down, then this is the event you need to attend. Class information will soon follow. Accepting Sponsors at this time . PM me for details. Same venue as always, DGR Performance Dillsburg, PA.
November 1st, 8 am sharp, $10 entry fee per truck, dyno particapents enter free. If you need anymore details let me know.

Coop

I've made a crucial mistake !! Dyno participants pay $10 to enter as well as spectators.

Also November was the date that worked out on the schedule

Thanks

Rick, Is the $10 to cover the deadbeats or a cash prize ? Thanks Steve B.

Since it's only one day this year, if I don't go to the MD PSU game I'll probably be up.

One of two reasons I miss living in MD.

Cruizin Ocean City is the other.

I just was looking the other day Scott and round trip tickets from Iowa were only $300. LoL

One of two reasons I miss living in MD.

Cruizin Ocean City is the other.

Cruising oc is no longer fun the cops have gotten out of control. If I go next year im taking the old ladies car and sitting on the side walk.

Rick, Is the $10 to cover the deadbeats or a cash prize ? Thanks Steve B.

Steve,
It's actually something DGR instituted this year, as the event has grown, the costs associated with it (porta potties, staffing dyno maintenance, etc) has grown. So, he's going to have people do the parking and keep the trucks tight, (we ran out of space in Spring and after the neighbor's graciously allowed us to park overflow at their business, some trash was left behind, and they informed us not to ask in the future.) and somewhat organized. So, the money collected will be used to cover paying them (extra staff) to park, garbage cans will be purchased and placed throughout the lot, and after parking is done, those guys will be keeping up with the trash cans, hauling them to the dumpster, picking up, etc. The rest of the money will be raffled off. Each truck will be given a raffle ticket upon paying, then, probably after lunch, we will start pulling the tickets, and giving the rest of the parking money back in from of raffle winnings.
It's not a money grab, but it's a necessity to cover the growing expense of organizing an event like this. The club officers don't get paid, we dontate our time/efforts. But DGR is a 1 man show, so he has to hire all of his help. The sponsors cover the trophies, and propane for our grill, etc, and the food/drinks are up to the attendees to bring with them.
We basically had to make a tough decision as the event has really grown the last 2 years, to try to make it manageable, or stop doing it. We're going to try it this way, and see how it works and if it is sustainable. I realize a lot of people are upset about the changes, but it was either try something different or stop having it altogether.
We appreciate all the support in the past, and hope people show up with an open mind about it. For those that spend thousands hopping up their trucks, $10 to hang out and watch/participate in a well run dyno day isn't that big of a deal, really. But time will tell.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Well now that Dmitri is going to Antrim instead it's probably going to return to normal crowd levels.

Ill just think of it as a 10$ donation for and awesome plate of food and an awesome show.

any food or drink is always appreciated. If you want to bring something for the grille, or a side dish, or some soda/water, every bit helps!
Thank you.

Please Note, that due to staffing issues, there will be NO parking fee this year. We're going to hope we don't run out of room, so the $10/truck and subsequent raffle are being scrapped. DGR, despite his best efforts, couldn't come up with anyone to do it.
So it will be free to get in, we ask that your bring something to contribute towards the lunch, food, drinks, etc and have a great time and be responsible.
With the slightly later date this year, the ground could be soft, please tread lightly when parking in the grass.
Thank you all and we'll see you on the 1st.

Back