FAMOUS TEXAN MAKES APPEARANCE IN PA. and MARYLAND

ctd8999

P-Pump chump
Yes folks the man himself up this way, from way down in the Lone Star State. Popped in at Mason Dixon Turbo Diesel Clubs dyno event on Saturday, then showed up at the drag races in Maryland at Mason Dixon Dragway on Sunday. He spoke to anyone who approached him. He shared some of his ideas on some new products he has coming our way. Explained in detail all of new camshaft designs he has for us diesel folks. I'll keep this short. NO IT WASN'T WHO YOU MAY THINK. IT WAS " THE " ZACH HAMILTOM. It was nice seeing you again. Thanks Steve B.

Same here on meeting you and the wife. Checked a couple things last night, everything I checked was all right. Look at it again tomorrow. Thanks Steve B.

Zach is a helluva nice Guy. Glad he's less than an hour from me LOL

Nice times there Steve! I hope the transfer case isn't too ugly inside! It was good seeing old faces and new alike, definitely a weekend to remember!

Finally nice to get a chance to meet Zach Hamilton at the drag race. Great guy to talk to and very informative. Tom Pazak

It was nice meeting all of you as well. Ya'll got some nice running trucks up that way, and nice looking. I can't wait for next year, I will definitely be back!

Zach

It was nice meeting all of you as well. Ya'll got some nice running trucks up that way, and nice looking. I can't wait for next year, I will definitely be back!

Zach

good deal, will you be at the spring fling as well or just the fall brawl?

Zach

SWEET MAN!! I missed this year but you can bet your as$ ill be there next year!

I have been in a shop 80 hours a week for 7 years now and I need to get out a little bit. If all goes well come spring I will be spending six months on the road making shows in a 5th wheel. Would really like to make it to the spring fling. Just hit me up when it comes around.

Zach

I have been in a shop 80 hours a week for 7 years now and I need to get out a little bit. If all goes well come spring I will be spending six months on the road making shows in a 5th wheel. Would really like to make it to the spring fling. Just hit me up when it comes around.

Zach

Will do man, Ill need someone to keep me calm while my truck is on the rollers! Even though i wont be making big HP I still get nervous!! :lolly:

Zach

thats why your so SMALL AND SKINNY!!:hehe::hehe:

i'll get jeanne to work on those new shirts too!

she going to make the " how high is your lobe and how long is your duration" one ?

Zach

alright, hope you can make it. i wanted to make this dyno event but sadly could not, next spring its time to see what the new cam can do :D

I was just thinking of the bar and those shirt ideas. Those could get me in trouble with the broads. As much as I tried to make the old design somewhat classy, I get comments from women everywhere I go that they hate them and pretty much hate me for getting a shirt that their husbands wear even though their wives hate them. I also have emails every week from guys who want me to do reprints and bring them back.

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Zach

I was just thinking of the bar and those shirt ideas. Those could get me in trouble with the broads. As much as I tried to make the old design somewhat classy, I get comments from women everywhere I go that they hate them and pretty much hate me for getting a shirt that their husbands wear even though their wives hate them. I also have emails every week from guys who want me to do reprints and bring them back.

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Zach

you have to give the guys and some of the girls(jeanne) what they want!!!:hehe:

Back