FASS or Airdog

G-dubs

Thanks to Bank of Jessica
I want to go with a 200gph pump, but I'm not sure who I should go with? I've heard a lot about both lately. So any opinions or experience would be greatly appreciated.

I have an AirDog-II 200 demand flow on my truck and it's awesome!

So roughly, what did you pay for the Airdog? I hear the Airdogs are a lot cheaper.

i have a fass 200 -- payed $600 new---- but it died 3 months later.... waiting for them to now fix/replace it

Just put an Airdog on mine today...airdog over fass no questions asked

i have ad2 demand flow on the 12v love it, got a ad150 on the 24v been on there for over a year with no issues my vote is the airdog

Have an AirDog on the tow rig works great and is surprisingly quiet, great customer service as well. AirDog :rockwoot:

BBD

Well, if I was to go with the airdog, should I go with a 150gph to support 650ish rwhp or a 200gph?
Thanks, Gary

Well, if I was to go with the airdog, should I go with a 150gph to support 650ish rwhp or a 200gph?
Thanks, Gary

Was going to ask the same thing, that about the same power as my 01' 12V will be.

Jim

Just depends on what you want. Dad makes AirDog and son makes FASS.
Personally I went with the AirDog.

so to everyone who says airdog over fass hands down..is that just cuz yall have an airdog? ive seen just as many problems out of airdogs as i have fass. ive had a fass 95/150 on mine for 70,000 miles and it hasnt skipped a beat.

I had a FASS on my old truck that I put on in 06. My buddy has the truck now and its still running strong and has never given us any problems.

the airdog installs a bunch easier and runs quieter IMHO...i've installed and used both, no bash on the FASS, but I prefer the airdog

Hit up Anthony Reams on here aka 2Tone12. He works for airdog and when you talk to him tell him Dennis Perry rules and p pumps suck and he will give you a discount!

i have an AD150 on my ford and i love it. ill be keeping that or getting a newer Airdog when i do the swap. i say Airdog all the way because of some experiences with FASS.

Garrett

Back