FASS or Airdog

I have an FASS right now, but if I have do overs I would get an Airdog. They are cheeper, smaller and quieter!

Ill be ditching my AD150 soon for a A1000 setup.$.02

Something wrong with your AirDog or something I can help with? Not sure what gains you are planning to get from that switch unless your wanting to run 60psi or more. Let me know. I would be glad to help.

Well, if I was to go with the airdog, should I go with a 150gph to support 650ish rwhp or a 200gph?
Thanks, Gary

If your running a vp to those hp numbers. All you will need is the 150. Only time I really feel the 200 gets needed in that power range is with a pretty hot p pump. The 200 can get you some added psi you may want with that set up. Let me know if you need any help.

I have a p-pumped 1st gen. I was thinking about going with the 200gph pump in case I do more fuel upgrades in the future. I wouldn't have to worry about the Fass or Airdog keeping up...what can a 150gph typically support hp wise?

why didnt you pull the trigger on a bigger turbo?

thats in the works.... my truck is not running right now and i said "screw it im getting an airdog" instead of getting another stock lift pump to have it die 3 months later....

a ED 64/68/13 with a race cover is a little outta my budget right now. when i get my turbo its going to be the best.

Back