Fastest CommonRail List

Your List

Drever Family racing 9.94 @ 139
cranked_dodge 10.34 @ 130.85
coaltrain 10.34 @ 130.45
Rip Rook...10.34@ 130.45
Drake Swett 10.39@132
triton 11.97 @ 112

That's what you have to do Aaron, just take the responsibility and do it. After a while it catches on and you will build a good list in no time, but someone has to take the ball and run with it. Where is Rip's truck? It hasn't made an event all year that I know of?

Ours got so big we had to limit it to the quick 50, soon you'll have to be in the 11 to make the list. I'm about toast with my old truck time that I ran in Spokane in 2006. Need to get the 06 EC finished, hope to have it running in Medford in Sept and have it in Boise. Should run in the high 10's, don't plan to spray it, unless we enter it in the DP Challenge next year. Ken

Brian Carter is well into the 10s in his 03 quad/dually/4x4

It seems like I've seen video of it... No idea where though.

Mike Bean 03 555 in a Ford 7.0@100 1/8th mile fuel only @ 7800#'s. No 1/4 mile times yet.

11.52@ 120mph. I'm going to run it hard at Ponci's event one last time, then I'll have some CR go fast parts for sale.

Have you decided if you are going to make Redding or Medford?
I'll be in Redding, truck will be ready Im pulling trans in the morning and get it all freshend up, I think the trans is on its way out so think it would be smart to fix it now then have it be smoked next time out.

I'll be in Redding, truck will be ready Im pulling trans in the morning and get it all freshend up, I think the trans is on its way out so think it would be smart to fix it now then have it be smoked next time out.

Good luck with the tranny, any luck we'll be in Redding, you gonna make Boise in Oct?

it's not that. The crank can't be any higher than 36" per NHRA rules. 31" ( i think ) if running faster than 11.8 ( i think )

they told me, they would watch how my truck does on the track. if it was all over the place they would ask me to leave.

Back