Fastest vp-44 truck on the planet!

RedLineDiesel

Hot Nasty Bad A@@ Speed
I ran a 10.17 @ 134.42 mph the other night at summit motorsports park! I have to work on the 60ft. times, the truck over powers the slicks pretty bad on the launch. That time was with a 1.59 60ft. That was on diesel fuel only!

Congrats! :clap: That's moving for sure. That's damn close to 9's. Any idea on weight of the truck?

Freakin awesome!

You guys doing any dyno or race days this year?

Hobie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freakin awesome!

You guys doing any dyno or race days this year?

Hobie

we may do a dyno day, I will let you know if we do in advance. We have been promoting the nadm buckeye blast in september at mcir for the drag event.

I ran a 10.17 @ 134.42 mph the other night at summit motorsports park! I have to work on the 60ft. times, the truck over powers the slicks pretty bad on the launch. That time was with a 1.59 60ft. That was on diesel fuel only!
:clap: CONGRATS Karl!!

Congrats Karl, great pass. Thanks Steve B.
Steve !! How are you doing? Hope your recovery is going well!

Congrats Karl that's getting it for a vp on fuel. Makes me wonder what it would do with a little bit of spray on it:nos: I'd think mid to low 9's would be possible . Lol And also congrats on the 10.5 win at TS !

That's awesome, Karl. I agree in the nitrous! Spray a little so a VP can be in the 9's! LOL

Back