fastest vp44 list

You don't have the same parts ido.

62 78 compounds 5x18 injectors bd high performance vp44 Hamilton 181 cam.
12 valve Hamilton head

Still looking for factory parts/numbers? I found a Hyundai loader with a VP44 12V and I could get serial number off the motor

you bet! Will got me a number once... and I lost it ....

Even better, if you got me the line set I would be even more thrilled!

IMG_9017.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

received_991645704193087.jpg

quick question for monster pump guys.....anybody running different or bigger injectors than mikes 6x13s....im cleaning up all fuel with my current setup. Hopefully pictures show... but im leaning hard towards ppump conversion but I wanna try and get a lil more on vp if possible.....I was looking at some 6x18 sac nozzles from cpp. any suggestions opinions new setup is precision 67mm over precision 82mm. making clean 75lbs of boost

Last edited:
Still woukd like to know if anyone has done it. I could still use the bigger injectors on ppump setup if I swap

I've seen plenty of guys on here with bigger injectors. 6x.016, 6x018.
Im running pretty clean with a 467 and. 6x.013's so I'm sure you need more fuel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh its very clear I need more fuel just wondered if guys actually saw gains going to bigger injector with monster pump. If so I'll pull the trigger on that before ppump. Either way I can still use those sticks if I'm not satisfied and swap to ppump

I have 6x18 and schied lightning pump s366 and with a small shot I can clear it up

I ran 11.9 on a single 67mm mm

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I would like to get it down to the track to see what it will run. I put my truck on a diet. Just running out of things to take off

Ran a 7.15 the other weekend fuel only (1/8)

I need to get a programmer so I can feed more nitrous but I don't gave a waste gate and it pegs my 60lb gauge completely stock emgine lol

I need to get a programmer so I can feed more nitrous but I don't gave a waste gate and it pegs my 60lb gauge completely stock emgine lol
Not good

Back