Feeler: 1997 puller/NO MOTOR

parttimepuller

Thinking about sell the ext cab for a reg.... Might have found a reg cab with no motor, perfect for a project..

1997 2500 ext cab 4x4. Will have a Dana 80 LSD 3.55 with a Dana 60 3.55. Stock axles. Will come with fresh 5sp trans(5 hooks), EEP DD Pulling clutch(2 hooks), DHD (5 hooks) and a custom 2 piece-piece driveshaft with 1480 and 1550 yokes and International carrier bearing. Has full interior great seats no rips or tears. Dirty floor and headliner. Full Dash everything works. Will come with front weight bracket, bump stops, 5" GR stacks. Newer paint before I bought it, has 1 small rust spot on the top part of the cab. has brackets for ladder bars. Short ones. They were on the truck when I bought them. Bars not included. Will get some pics if someone is interested. Pm or call me anytime-- Aaron 812-571-1548

I was thinking 7500 obo. Thats what I Priced it to another guy that stopped by the shop the other day... I got over 4500 in fresh driveline parts..

It also comes with a FASS 150, forgot about it.

Truck can be very streetable, I just dont have a stock 12 valve to drop in it

Good price. Thats how I got rid of mine as well. Put all of it up for sale individually and gave a price as a whole. Ended up parting it out and getting good prices on everything and sold quick. I ended up with about $8500 for the truck without motor. Good luck with the sale.

Good price. Thats how I got rid of mine as well. Put all of it up for sale individually and gave a price as a whole. Ended up parting it out and getting good prices on everything and sold quick. I ended up with about $8500 for the truck without motor. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks. I think im a little cheap but I need to sell it... I can even go 6600 without the clutch...

wow I can buy a 99 24V running and everything for $4900. Why are you asking so much for a truck with no motor.

Partimepuller, have you added anything to the truck since you bought it?

Here is an old pic of the truck i found.
ptp.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah.. Sold the twins that were on it. Had A2K and Sled Puller 66. The A2K was SHOT!!! Bearings were gone. Truck would only build 15LBS of boost!!.

I put my new Charger and Manifold on it, my injectors,cross tubes,camplate,Clutch and input shaft, New trans, DHD, Custom driveshaft 1480/1550. Had a spool in it and sold it. Back to a LSD so it can be driven on the road. My stacks. The ones that willy had were junk, had 4-5 holes in the Y pipe. My fuel system.

Maybe more, here is the list so for.

Back