feeler-sled puller/parts sell if anyones interested

smokin1997

I Know Nothing
ok guys. i have a 97 dodge 2500, e/c, l/b, 4x4 that i might sell. the truck is in very nice cond. it is driftwood(silver/gold mix) in color. here is what there is. limited slip dana 70 in the rear, dana 60 front. truck has 255k on it. also it is an auto. i was building this truck as a 2.8 puller

-engine is NEW started 2 times, not out of the shop yet. stock bore, haisley 15:1 pistons fly cut w/coating and gapless rings, hd rod bolts, 14mm A1 main studs w/ full girdle, scheid street cam (not billet), billet push rods, new fire ringed head ported w/ 60# springs, titanium retainers and keepers, 12mm arp head studs.
the engine was built by a local machine shop, it is balanced and the connecting rods weigh within a 1/2 gram of each other. the block was decked .008, and i had .010 off the tops of the pistons. i have all reciepts for this engine as well as you can speek to the builder if you are interested. i have no dyno numbers as to what it will make hp wise, but you could take a guess.

-pump is a 13mm II p-pump

-injectors are 5x.020. they were a set of II dragon flies (5x.012) but i just had them made larger by II

-turbo is a II k31 hybrid. it has the t4 footprint. 71mm

-trans i just got back today. it is a full rebuild. it was a dtt build with 70k on it. it didnt have any billet shafts in it, so now it does. it has a 2500 stall in the converter

i will only sell the motor itself complete, i wont tear it apart. there is also an ED wastegate 50mm if i remember right, and some other odds and ends. i have all the reciepts for this build since i started it.
any other questions, just ask. thanks, josh

sorry. i meant to say that i will sell the engine complete as a long block. pump, injectors, turbo, and bolt ons separate, or everything as a whole deal.

What size ex wheel on turbo? what's the a/r on the ex housing? How much for it?

any interest in this engine? i do have a video if it started. ill upload it later. if so, i will pm a price. i know what its capable of making hp wise

engine for sale

any interest in this engine? i do have a video if it started. ill upload it later. if so, i will pm a price. i know what its capable of making hp wise

what are you asking for the long block assy?
price on other components?

He's having a baby sale.... How much for the steering wheel and the rear left #5 lug-nut

Wouldn't this process be easier if you would include prices for everything?

yes it would be. but at the same time, you post prices, and people see that and go holy s**t he wants a lot for that. just for you i will do that. prices are as follows, or make me a resonable offer. im not going to give anything away for free.

-complete truck. $17,000

-engine(long block assembly) $7500. only fired 2 times in the shop, reciepts to show what parts were installed. read at the top to know what internals.

-II13mm pump. $2,000

-injectors are 5x.020. just redone. $1,200

-II k31 hybrid turbo. t4 flange. $1100

-trans. zero miles, not installed yet. full billet eith apgraded everything. $5500

all this stuff is new for this build, but i have other things to take care of.

thanks.

josh what about the weight bracket you used to hang your weights with, you still got that laying around, if so what you want for it.

Back