Fianally Fired my truck...

Yeah Ill get right on that...lol
Mark you coming to Hodgensville the 15th?
Street and super street are the first classes to hook at 1 pm eastern time.

Fireman450

Didn't know about it, and just remembered I gotta work so no way I could make it from Gallatin, TN to Hodgenville, KY in 2 hrs.:bang

Didn't know about it, and just remembered I gotta work so no way I could make it from Gallatin, TN to Hodgenville, KY in 2 hrs.:bang

Well that sucks. Its a benifit pull for a feller that always set at the end of the track. He had been on O2 for a long time batteling cancer. So spread the word around. Have a good one.

Fireman450

Ye that will put you another 550+ rpm higher going down the trackwith the 4.88 than the 4.10.I can't wait tosee and hear the difference the way your going to pull. good luck.

Dale

Ye that will put you another 550+ rpm higher going down the trackwith the 4.88 than the 4.10.I can't wait tosee and hear the difference the way your going to pull. good luck.

Dale

Dale
Got my 4.88s on the way. They should be here by Thursday. I cant wait till Saturday. I hope the weather is good to us. Im anxious to see the diffrence that the gear will make.

Fireman450

Dale
Got my 4.88s on the way. They should be here by Thursday. I cant wait till Saturday. I hope the weather is good to us. Im anxious to see the diffrence that the gear will make.

Fireman450

Lynn drop me a PM with where you got those gears & the $ #'s. ;)

Lynn did you get them where we talked about.Hope you got a good deal on them.you are deffently going to like getting the RPM up alittle higher.

Dale

Lynn did you get to pull last week end with the new gears.

Dale

Well it rained most of last Saturday and was miserable up by us and in Louisville so I doubt that he got to pull. Truck looks good though, what gear are you pulling in?

Lynn did you get to pull last week end with the new gears.

Dale

No dad blame it...:bang Got postponed on me.. Weather didnt cooperate. Going to run her this weekend, well Bragg (KinoFab) is anyway. I have to work. which sucks. But oh well.

Well it rained most of last Saturday and was miserable up by us and in Louisville so I doubt that he got to pull. Truck looks good though, what gear are you pulling in?

Right now Im running in 2nd. The truck is hooking really good and it really pulls my rpm down with such a tall gear, but Im hoping I will have that taken care of.

Fireman450

I'm sure Bragg can handle it You do know if he places he won't let you forget it that he can out drive you.
That does suck that you have to work I wish I could say that.
Good luck this week end.

Bragg drive it like you would your gasser or like the old saying is (DRIVE LIKE YOU STOLE IT)

Dale

I'm sure Bragg can handle it You do know if he places he won't let you forget it that he can out drive you.
That does suck that you have to work I wish I could say that.
Good luck this week end.

Bragg drive it like you would your gasser or like the old saying is (DRIVE LIKE YOU STOLE IT)

Dale

I still say you need to let me drive it Lynn....I have 12V experience!:poke: Let Bragg stick to his electronics....that's what he's good at!!:hehe:

BTW let me know if you need me to haul it next Saturday. I don't mind hooking to your trailer if Bragg's wants to haul his himself. Just need to know to work out a time frame.

I got your electronics ol'e buddy, lol.

We are still trying to get these gears in the truck. As oubad luck would have it, we are going to have to try and pull the diff. bearings off and re-shim them to move the diff over to the driver side. We bolted it all up and it was locked down solid. Hopefully it will be back together tomorrow night. We are also going to try and see if both mine and his truck will fit on his trailor. That way after the pull I can go straight to his house, unload mine, and then drive it to the Awards Banquett.

Yall have a good time and do the 2wd crowd well. Report bck with plenty of vidoes and storys

Link no work................

Try this one guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmAvVVQQBqw

I think we have found a better combonation this time. The 4.88's worked great today. The first pass was the throttle linkage had popped off at half track :( But a few zip ties saved the day for the 2nd pass, lol.

yes it worked real good I still think you need the 5.13 what was the rpm going down the track.

Dale

about 3900 is where it peaked, but thats with 23mph ground speed. I believe its under cammed and under turboed for that pump.

Back