Fibreglass Front fenders, and bedsides?

Signature600

THA MAN!
Anyone know where to find fiberglass bedsides for a 97 shortbed?

Also, I found a few different fiberglass front fenders, but if you guys know anymore I would appreciate it. Just looking for stock appearing, no wide flares or anything like that!

Thanks,
Chris

i take it you are starting to make some progress on the little truck???

Well...kinda. Right now, I have a frame, a cab, and a pile of parts.

But I dented one of the fenders bringing it in the shop, so I figure to heck with it, I'll do it right! It might be primered when it races, but it'll be light!

Engine is going in this weekend, and I'll probably get the cab on it and take it to the chassis guy next week for rollcage and backhalf.

Chris

I think DRC makes them for the 2nd gens, I know they make them for the third gens. The problem is that there all swelled out for big tires and look goofy.

You might talk to Greg at GTS and see if he still has the molds to make you a front clip and bed.

Have you looked into a tilt frontend? Let me see if I can find something.

That would be cool...but I'd rather just be able to take it all off, instead of tilting it out of the way. Not even sure if a tilt would be allowed in the class rules.

Chris

If he didn't buy it that way, he sure did a great job of making it look like he did. LOL

0712dp_01_z+1998_dodge_ram_2500+logo.jpg

See the lip and Cam Locks. Finished out beautifully.
0712dp_04_z+1998_dodge_ram_2500+inlet_pipe.jpg

Just an idea.

I think DRC makes them for the 2nd gens, I know they make them for the third gens. The problem is that there all swelled out for big tires and look goofy.
The reason they are swelled out is for people that turn there trucks in to pre-runners. pre running suspensions are all about long travel going as fast across any terrain as possible so the tire has to stay on the ground as much as possible and it also widens the front and rear track for stability through high speed turns. goofy? maybe function over form? definetly

The reason they are swelled out is for people that turn there trucks in to pre-runners. pre running suspensions are all about long travel going as fast across any terrain as possible so the tire has to stay on the ground as much as possible and it also widens the front and rear track for stability through high speed turns. goofy? maybe function over form? definetly

x2 I agree with you.

Back