Finally broke in to the 10's

So was your 10.9 on the same shot? Or just on fuel?

I sprayed a .53 jet at the 1/8 mile what are u getting at ??

Just curious as I like to keep a running comparison on dyno's vs trap speed. You happen to be the perfect candidate as you know your weight and ran both the dyno and the track close together. Thank you for being candid with your information.

Just curious as I like to keep a running comparison on dyno's vs trap speed. You happen to be the perfect candidate as you know your weight and ran both the dyno and the track close together. Thank you for being candid with your information.

Sorry for coming across as a dick all good glad to help will be going to the track one more see if I can get a 10.8 ish

Sorry for coming across as a dick all good glad to help will be going to the track one more see if I can get a 10.8 ish

No problem.

A 10.8 is there with just a touch better 60'. If you can stick it, I would spray that .53 right on wot.

Because you were forthcoming with your information I will be with mine:

In my experience a .53 jet on a commonrail is typically worth about 150hp. Supreme was running a 12% correction factor that day, so your 886hp uncorrected is 791hp + the ~150hp from the .53 jet is ~941hp. The CompD calculator for 7100lbs and 125mph is 941whp...

My experience with the supreme dyno and nitrous (haven't run it enough on fuel to make a solid correlation) is that uncorrected it has always been within a few hp of the compd calculator. Because we do run that supreme dyno frequently I like to keep this running comparison and it is nice to have other trucks as it provides better data.

Don't get testy about the nitrous...we all have our addiction problems, me included :hehe:

Picture of exhaust im courious!!!!

3u7apyhy.jpg

Back