FINALLY, chassis is certified

GANDJDIESEL

Comp Diesel Sponsor
After several months of stripping Kevin's truck to the bare frame chassis is done.
We put it on a diet, moved the motor where it should be.

Attachments

• IMG_0806.jpg
    IMG_0806.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
Kevin's Truck? Do you not own it any longer Brad? I've been out of the loop for a while.

Kevin's Truck? Do you not own it any longer Brad? I've been out of the loop for a while.

I still have the DIRTYMAX. Kevin is a friend from Canada. His cage would not certify do to the fact the tubes in the main hoop was to thin.
He was in the middle of selling his business and did not have time.
I have a full fab shop, so we tackled the project.
It started out as pulling the cab and replacing the cage. After we got the cab off
it was obvious the whole thing needed done.
This is what she looked like when she left for home Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_0229.jpg
    IMG_0229.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 0
here is a few i took

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 0
  • chassis.jpg
    chassis.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 0
  • frame 2.jpg
    frame 2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
  • frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
  • start.jpg
    start.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 0
a few more

Attachments

• frame 2.jpg
    frame 2.jpg
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 0
  • seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 0
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
  • twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 0
Is this the red pro stock truck they couldn't make run right at the finals last year?

wow, that is a ton of work in a short amount of time. Very nicely done Brad and crew!

Is this the red pro stock truck they couldn't make run right at the finals last year?

Ya all it needed was a new Tuner, Thanks Rob.
It easily ran ten with out nos, this spring. Kevin could not run faster because the chassis would not cert. So he would pedal it down the track.

no more orange? I didn't know that Kevin was selling his business... man I am out of the loop too! Will he have it in Edmonton for Blackout?

I still have the DIRTYMAX. Kevin is a friend from Canada. His cage would not certify do to the fact the tubes in the main hoop was to thin.
He was in the middle of selling his business and did not have time.
I have a full fab shop, so we tackled the project.
It started out as pulling the cab and replacing the cage. After we got the cab off
it was obvious the whole thing needed done.
This is what she looked like when she left for home Saturday.

Ahh ok. Looks great Brad! Sweet truck for sure

Tucker

no more orange? I didn't know that Kevin was selling his business... man I am out of the loop too! Will he have it in Edmonton for Blackout?

I don't know what color it will be, that's up to Kevin.
I think the white looks BAD A$$. We also renamed it Casper, Kevin just don't know that.

Thanks for the compliments guys.

That looks amazing. This truck sounds nasty. I've heard a lot of people saying "what kind of motor is in that thing!?!"

Back