finally got a good hook!!

did you reroute your wastegate? I didn't see the smoke out the side like we have been seeing lately. Great run though:rockwoot:

I believe he was running without the gate during that pull.

Did it seem to help? or what did it do different? I'm not real up on the times with the external gated chargers

Also Bryan, what did you guys do different with Chris's truck? in the video it didn't sound like it was bouncing off the rev limiter the whole time

Did it seem to help? or what did it do different? I'm not real up on the times with the external gated chargers

Also Bryan, what did you guys do different with Chris's truck? in the video it didn't sound like it was bouncing off the rev limiter the whole time

Helped him get on top of the charger a little more, he was having an issue with the gate opening too soon, so he wasn't getting as much out of the turbo as he should have been.

We just changed the tuning on the truck a bit. It holds right around 4,000 RPM's all the way down the track without the annoying bouncing. It's running really well this year so far.

Helped him get on top of the charger a little more, he was having an issue with the gate opening too soon, so he wasn't getting as much out of the turbo as he should have been.

We just changed the tuning on the truck a bit. It holds right around 4,000 RPM's all the way down the track without the annoying bouncing. It's running really well this year so far.

Damn you guys are fast... Good deal fellas Can't wait to see both run again...too bad I will have to wait untill the state fair pull to see:bang

Hopefully you will get another truck soon Brandon. You make it to more pulls than 1/2 that guys that have trucks to compete. :Cheer:

Back