Finally got to the track last nite!

dzlfarmboy

Supporting Vendor
Got a chance to hit the track last nite at Cecil. Got 3 passes in and a best of 12.027@ 113.7 w/ 1.772 60ft on #2 .Thats on some 285/75/16 STT mud tires. Gonna try to get back before the season ends with some better tires, and leave a lil harder.........Sooo close to 11's

Nothing has been changed since dynoing 638hp two weeks ago

Oh yeah and on the last run, I blew the rear freeze plug out right as I was slowing down to turn around.:doh:

Shouldn't that have been fixed before now?

Yeah I had it blocked off on the block that cracked, but when I threw this 160 short block in it I forgot to put it back on, my own fault. That is just a small issue, I have had much worse luck before.

Got a chance to hit the track last nite at Cecil. Got 3 passes in and a best of 12.027@ 113.7 w/ 1.772 60ft on #2 .Thats on some 285/75/16 STT mud tires. Gonna try to get back before the season ends with some better tires, and leave a lil harder.........Sooo close to 11's

Nothing has been changed since dynoing 638hp two weeks ago

lol were you in the black single cab with TNT stickers all over it?? cause i was there last night in the silver mega cab your truck runs really well with minimal smoke i was impressed

lol were you in the black single cab with TNT stickers all over it?? cause i was there last night in the silver mega cab your truck runs really well with minimal smoke i was impressed

Thanks, Yeah ol 12v's actually can run clean. Looked like you were gettin down the track pretty good too.

Forrest, Yeah after hearing about Taylor lil scary.

Eric, Yeah I had a good time, hope to get out alot more next year

Rob, Thanks, you ran yours much since you got the head gasket fixed?

Thanks, Yeah ol 12v's actually can run clean. Looked like you were gettin down the track pretty good too.

Forrest, Yeah after hearing about Taylor lil scary.

Eric, Yeah I had a good time, hope to get out alot more next year

Rob, Thanks, you ran yours much since you got the head gasket fixed?

yeah thanks first night with the water/meth tryin to get it figured out had a little problems on the last run prolly should have been a high 30's run but something happened either it didnt like the water from when i started building boost to the end of the track or something eles i have to change hte nozzels and mess with it

nope, I havent run it at all since I fixed it. I am building a new garage right now and that is taking all my time and money right now.

Thinking of running at the chrysler meet at MIR on the 31st, we will see if time allows.

Back