Finally installed GSK

flcrawler

Finally got the 4k springs in cut plate to 0 and afc mods done. It runs alot better now except if I have to run the afc full forward or the first 1/4 of the pedel is stiff. It seems like it loosens up when boost starts to come in.

Might try stretching out the spring a hair on the go-pedal linkage. I've tried a half dozen springs and found one that was "close" to what I was looking for. After a slight "stretch", the truck drives purty good now, kinda haha

Might try stretching out the spring a hair on the go-pedal linkage. I've tried a half dozen springs and found one that was "close" to what I was looking for. After a slight "stretch", the truck drives purty good now, kinda haha

Finally got the 4k springs in cut plate to 0 and afc mods done. It runs alot better now except if I have to run the afc full forward or the first 1/4 of the pedel is stiff. It seems like it loosens up when boost starts to come in.

If im not mistaken the stiffness on the pedal is the starwheel being tight, the looser it is the more responsive your pedal will be but your truck will smoke much easier if the starwheel is really far forward.

I agree, sounds like your starwheel is just a little tight. Not necessarily a bad thing though.

That could be it because I didn't touch the starwheel yet. I had to bring the plate over half way back to try and save the clutch. When everybody preaches do trans work first there is a reason.I know I would need a clutch just didn't think it would be so soon.

Back