Finally made it into the 9's

Congrat's Bruce

WOW! Nice pass. That has to make your year a lot better. Hope to see you in the spring.

Nice Bruce the ole 5.9 still kicking. I think most would be shocked to know how many years of street miles and races are on that motor. Congrats!!!

Congratulations. Not just 9's but almost mid 9's.

Congrats! It's a great feeling when you finally hit a goal you been reaching for........ Then you're satisfied for a brief moment, and it's back to wanting more!

Congrats! It's a great feeling when you finally hit a goal you been reaching for........ Then you're satisfied for a brief moment, and it's back to wanting more!

Congrats Bruce. I'm sure now that you hit your 9 :rockwoot:you'll only need to hit an 8 :bow:eek:nce to be satisfied. Time to start working on the 6.7L you've got sitting there. :clap:

Congrats Bruce. I'm sure now that you hit your 9 :rockwoot:you'll only need to hit an 8 :bow:eek:nce to be satisfied. Time to start working on the 6.7L you've got sitting there. :clap:

Jim you are probably laughing , thinking it wasn't that long ago I said I was going to run a 10 and then back it off and run the 12 index again. When I reach that milestone then it became "I just have to run a 9",does this thing ever end? It seems like it is always a quest to go a little faster. Yes the 6.7 is setting there waiting for parts to put it together. I keep thinking how big of turbo could I run with that thing? Lol Maybe I need to check myself into some kind of diesel addiction recovery class ! Lol

Congrats Bruce. Thats a Bad AZZZZZZZ time

Thanks Karl Congratulations to you! 10.43 @ 130 on fuel is kick it for a VP truck is kick azzz too. I believe that is the new overall record for the VP's Gosh those 80 mm bats work.

That's awesome. Congrats Bruce. Now give me that first gen you tow with!!!

Back