fire damage

cnsmoke

AKA PooDot
if anyone has a trans. harness, engine harness,right side headlight harness i would buy. the fire last night toasted all wiring under the hood, so anybody has any for a 03 dodge i could use the help!!!!

You would think with a name of cnSMOKE he would know that fire was just around the corner.

That really sucks, my car caught fire a couple years back at the track. I thought the fire was contained to the engine compartment too, but when I pulled the dash I found ALOT more damage from the heat of the flames coming off the firewall. Hopefully yours turns out to be no biggie!

I'll go dig through my bin of wiring in the shop.

Best of luck to ya.

~Wes~

So after the fire do we have to start calling you pooh spot instead of Pooh dot?

So after the fire do we have to start calling you pooh spot instead of Pooh dot?

FYI... there is no H in Poo Unless of course he is wearing that yellow bear costume again and has his hand stuck in a jar of honey....:hehe:

It is more like the Poo that was in those NASTY pics that he was showing everybody in the parking lot Thursday night. :Throwup:

I was trying to have some level of respect, I could have said Chit spot! LOL

:Cheer:dang you guys are rough on a guy that just dang near lost his truck, but on the other hand i know i would be doing the same to you!!!!!!!!

Back