First Diesel pull 2010

99smoker4x4

Diesel Head
does anyone know when the first pull in kentucky or indiana is???? or has it been listed yet???:umno:

Why does it take so long for the promoters to get the schedules up?

this weekend at the national farm and machinery show in lousiville..... be prepared with deep pockets though

Wooster, Ohio on May 1st, 2010. Workstock, 2.6, 2.8, 3.0. Not 100% on the classes yet, but the date is a go!

April 24th IIRC test and tune warsaw indiana then 2.6.2.8 3.0 in the evening

Why does it take so long for the promoters to get the schedules up?

Speaking as the guy who put schedules together for a few years its the fair boards that hold it up. Remember the first pull is about 3 months away and they have other things to line up also not to mention the sled rental. I started working on setting up some pulls last August and there still not set in stone.

The pull is put on by Wayne County Truck And Tractor Pullers, NADM rules

I could be wrong,but I herd Dunbar was coming to the test and tune in Warsaw. If so that would be a good time to redeem myself lol

central kentucky smokeout

don't forget about the big one
centralkysmokeout.com

dunbar will be there, trucks only show n' shine.
huge purse for all three classes.
2 tracks w/hager sleds.
get on the site and send pictures of your trucks to post.
questions call davey 859-509-0095

Last edited:
awesome guys,i was just trying to figure out when a few pulls around here start up.i hope to be at sturgis with " Freight Train's Express " if i can get it ready in time.i dont know about eaton ohio,whats the rules at eaton and do i have to have a smoke tube??? :rockwoot:

Back