First Gen Body and Parts

Cumminsguy94

Bought the truck a little over a year ago to do a restoration on it but ran out of time and money. Truck is a 1990 Reg Long box. Body i got for it is super clean! It does need to be repainted but has very little surface rust in a few spots which i will try to show the best i can in pictures. I have a complete sheet metal body. Can sell as whole or bed, cab, fenders, core support, and hood seperate if for right price. Also have loads of other parts such as grilles and interior pieces as well. Just tell me what you are looking for and ill check and see what i got.

Would like $2500 for the whole body. I am open to any offers.

I am also looking to get a new truck too. Has to be 02 or older extended cab long box 4x4 manual with power options. Leather is a plus too.

Pictures will be up tomorrow. PM with any questions.
Thanks

Here are some pictures

Attachments

• mail.jpg
    mail.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 0
and some more

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
What interior trim pieces are available, all of them? What kind of shape are they in?

Man, if you would have posted this about six months ago when I was in Chicago area still, I probably would have taken it off your hands. I would love a 1st get project!

Sorry everyone been super busy at work and just got back from TS........... I have 2 grills both chrome and i would rate one a 8 out of 10 and one 9 out of 10 both will clean up nicely!!!

Back