First hook of the year....

Fireman450

Daring to be diffrent!!
Well guys heres the vid from Edmonton sat evening. The 2.6 & 2.8 class. Had a smooth run on my truck both times, but I have realized that my pump is gonna require a little bigger supply line now... :bang But over all I am pleased with how it ran. :rockwoot:
Big props go out to Chris and the guys at ED for the charger upgrade :Cheer: I was cleaning up almost al my fuel so now I got alot of tuning to do.
Hope yall enjoy.
Oh the first truck in the vid is also 2wd. Running a turned up VE and a poor now broken D70. Im tryn to find him a good D80.
Yall enjoy.
Click here to see Video

Lynn

What happend on the last run it sounded like you didn't get the rpms up very high when you came out.

Dale

Well I do beleve she was starving for some fuel that second pass. Acts just like it did when I ran low on fuel last season. plus Im gonna have to re do my throtttle cable so Ill be able to open her up more.

Lynn

He said the first truck in the vid is also a 2wd which happens to be a VE. Lynn's is a P7100 and isn't the first one in the vid.

Lynn what fuel pressure are you running ,you going with 1/2" line.and duel feed:Cheer:
Ford_Dash_004.jpg

Dale

Technically you could say Lynn is actually running a P7100/P3000 hybrid pump lol. (AG Gov. convertion)

Lynn what fuel pressure are you running ,you going with 1/2" line.and duel feed:Cheer:
Ford_Dash_004.jpg

Dale[/QUOTE

The FASS is set at 45psi. Im gonna go to 1/2 inch line, Might look into the duel feed a little later on. Where could a fella pick up a Three-way dump valve ? Like you have there Dale. And Im gonna do some drafting on the sump idea we talked about, and see what i can come up with.

Lynn

3 way dump I just used a 3 way ball valve from McMaster car, I think I got a 3/4" one and it was $38.

Back