First off........

Remember Brad Poncis green s10 with the blower? Trevor snagged up some parts from what was left, new owner ran it maybe 10 passes and blew the block. And parted it out cause he getting out of racing......

Yes that was my kind of garage sale..... I don't think anybody on here realizes the pressure that was placed on me to locate new chromoly jackstands…. not like harbor freight has those things.... IM ON IT...

Got a stout North East diesel pump.
Been impressed with what's already gotten done. Trevor will have it race ready before Jeff cranks that dually.

At very minimum I’m happy you guys have a pump with an auto gov. Your ship would’ve already been sunk with an ag gov trying to stage against teams like firepunk

This project being related to jack stands dually worries me, another mechanical hopeful that may never see the light of day.

In the meantime firepunk just dropped a YT vid of the all billet engine in the s10. Records are about to go lower this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At very minimum I’m happy you guys have a pump with an auto gov. Your ship would’ve already been sunk with an ag gov trying to stage against teams like firepunk

This project being related to jack stands dually worries me, another mechanical hopeful that may never see the light of day.

In the meantime firepunk just dropped a YT vid of the all billet engine in the s10. Records are about to go lower this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its. all. good. :rockwoot:

:bow:

In the meantime firepunk just dropped a YT vid of the all billet engine in the s10. Records are about to go lower

Don't second guess my partner in crime here. Trevor has already pushed the promod project faster on than I could on my own currently.

It was a Godsend that we became diesel buds. :hehe:

He went and drove 6hours snagged up that trans and Northeast 13mm full zoot spider monkey p pump from Poncis old S10, plus few other items, drove back 6 hours, the next phucking morning he tore down that trans for exploratory reasons found issue, ordered replacement parts, new parts were delivered to his shop and he built up the trans again and gave it the "Silverback" seal of approval. The guy is a freaking trans guru having 19+ years experience in them. I am 200% confident in his abilities.

Chit will fall into place. I've waited this long. :bang

Plus did you see he mentioned chromoly jackstands!!!!:hehe::hehe:

We just had an update February 2nd. What's the rush?
You have to keep in mind, this is RD's thread. :)

Custom piston design came in from Weston @Infinite Diesel. Trevor is mad man with his parts gathering. The whole shebang should be heading to machine shop. Corona virus permitting.....

Couple steps forward.

Attachments

• IMG-20200409-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20200409-WA0009.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 0
  • 20200409_180302.jpg
    20200409_180302.jpg
    314.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20200409_174801.jpg
    20200409_174801.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 0
Back