First pull with the Nira edc/cr stand alone ECU

Joesixpack

Pull'n it.
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySzF6Bz8-1o[/MEDIA]

8500lbs pulling in the 10,000 class. Peddle'd a bit at first looking for some bite, realized that wasn't happening and let it eat.
Damn thing so quiet its hard to tell how many RPM's but its up there....:rockwoot: :ft:

Not the best choice in rubber, its ALWAYS wet here, and for the first time ever we had a dry track.

Really honing in the tune....almost smoke free spool with a calculated ratio.

They short tracked us a few years back, the box comes up fast.

Sounds nice! So what was the highest rpm it reached? Do you data log?

I love the announcer. "I don't know what he injects in there.....nitrous, alcohol, or brillo cream"!!:lolly:

Jeebus man that sled came up quick. Looked like it lit quick and was reeeaaaalllll quiet. Good luck with it.

good god! do yall just plow up some ground and then hook the trucks? you might as well be pulling at the sand dunes.

I wonder if someone could use this unit and a stand alone tranny controller to work on a automatic?

I want one! :(

look at that turbo spool up! I'm tired of these damned canned smoke-monster tunes

Its actually ridiculous how well they spool when you inject just what they want. And to boot they are huge injectors.......

Sounds nice! So what was the highest rpm it reached? Do you data log?

Hit 5k when it did the smoke show. Thats where I have the limiter set at for now....steel pistons and all.

The stock ecu even with the smarty loaded and the 4000 rpm tune will spit out a code at 4500 RPM crank sensor.....LOL

Are these available or still on testing? Any ideas on priceing

They're production units, very adaptable to any engine up to 8 cylinders. I think they will come in around the 5K - 8K. Full data logging as well. This was the first install on a cummins. I need to update them as to the progress.

good god! do yall just plow up some ground and then hook the trucks? you might as well be pulling at the sand dunes.

Yeah wow was disappointed, got so dry and chewed up they just could not do anything with it. Our PITA is always getting it dry.

I wonder if someone could use this unit and a stand alone tranny controller to work on a automatic?

Don`t need a stand alone controller for the auto.....I`m piggy backing this ecu, stock ecu is running the trans, and all other functions. I`ve been meaning to post up a thread on it....just have to get the photos loaded up ect.

Its actually ridiculous how well they spool when you inject just what they want. And to boot they are huge injectors....

imagine that! LOL you used to have to own a 12v to inject what the turbos want... now you can do it with a CR! well... a CR Dodge! you've been able to do it for a long time with the Duramaxes! LOL

Its actually ridiculous how well they spool when you inject just what they want. And to boot they are huge injectors.......

Hit 5k when it did the smoke show. Thats where I have the limiter set at for now....steel pistons and all.

The stock ecu even with the smarty loaded and the 4000 rpm tune will spit out a code at 4500 RPM crank sensor.....LOL

They're production units, very adaptable to any engine up to 8 cylinders. I think they will come in around the 5K - 8K. Full data logging as well. This was the first install on a cummins. I need to update them as to the progress.

Yeah wow was disappointed, got so dry and chewed up they just could not do anything with it. Our PITA is always getting it dry.

Don`t need a stand alone controller for the auto.....I`m piggy backing this ecu, stock ecu is running the trans, and all other functions. I`ve been meaning to post up a thread on it....just have to get the photos loaded up ect.

What are your limits with this system? if any. and who is the distributer for these.

What are your limits with this system? if any. and who is the distributer for these.

Rpm`s to 12,000, everything adjustable and most important the software is VERY user friendly. 5 events....no limits that I know of. Two banks of injectors like the stock ecu, so I suppose there is a theoretical limit of injection duration that I don't think anyone would ever use.

All the tables can be updated on the fly, under load, while data logging.

I sent off a email to one of the engineers at Nira last night, he's holidaying to Aug2 and will have a Idea then.

So Chris are you going to be selling these? I might have to make a trip over to your neck of the woods and check this bad boy out for S&G's

Back