First run

destroked 99

Well first run on the rollers went ok. Made 625 1250 on a dyno dynamics. Wayyy overfueled!!!

Setup: 40 over 286210s, firerings,425s. P&p head, hami 188/220 cam, hami pushrods. My own spring set up to zacks specs. Main studs, rod bolts, balanced bottom end. FI 468, stock powerstroke i/c. Pusher intake horn. Benched 215 by seth at dpe, 5k gsk
024 dvs, 93 lines, sheid 5x.017s on 145*. Timing at 28*. Modded afc.
In a 99f250 zf6 truck.

Need to pull more fuel out, i set the plate at 450, but its still way too much for this 68. I think with less fuel it should be knocking on 700s door. Plan on going to a 72 wheel, possibly billet, but will talk with Jose about it. Maybe gt55 under this 68.

What do you guys think? I know the 93 lines are not needed/ hurting dyno #s. Im seriously considering a big primary and not looking back????
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Not bad numbers man.

I actually just dyno'd my truck today with a s468 84/73 turbine and a .90 housing. It made 673.

I would say try to find more power before upgrading the charger, just to know everything is working well together.

Yea i know it has more in it, never even attempted to clean up to even a heavy have, so less fuel is a must. 673 is closer to where i hoped to be, but im happy with it for a first run on the motor.

I saw it dyno, you definately have plenty of fuel. Still nice numbers and a very strong running truck. I thought you were over 700 for sure.

Last edited:
Thanks, yea i pulled some fuel out today and tinkered with the afc some more. Cleans up to a deacent haze now. I was hoping for 700 but its just a # anyways lol

Since everyone on the Internet makes a million horsepower 600 isn't all that exciting, but in reality that's a dang good running 12 valve. Congrats on the numbers!

Thanks, yea if you spend any time on here 1000 hp is 1990s news lol Ill keep messing with it and get some more out of it as time goes.

I know the dumba@# award will be handed out accordingly lol

Long story short.
Setting timing while arguing with your dad, hours before a dyno, while on meds from back sugery the week before.
Equals pump jumping when gear gets pulled as usual, more arguing, frustration and 14* of timing.

Truck didnt run at all like 28, soft pedal, very easy start, minimal haze etc.
I decided to check and reset it today, it is now at 30, rechecked 3 times. Runs sooooo much better lol

Please be somewhat easy on me lol

I think those numbers on 14* are not too shabby lol

I know the dumba@# award will be handed out accordingly lol

Long story short.
Setting timing while arguing with your dad, hours before a dyno, while on meds from back sugery the week before.
Equals pump jumping when gear gets pulled as usual, more arguing, frustration and 14* of timing.

Truck didnt run at all like 28, soft pedal, very easy start, minimal haze etc.
I decided to check and reset it today, it is now at 30, rechecked 3 times. Runs sooooo much better lol

Please be somewhat easy on me lol

I think those numbers on 14* are not too shabby lol

i agree with that last statement..

and the above rest is true too.. hard to concentrate when arguin with someone...

im set at 18 degrees.. wonder how that would have with at your setup..

Back