First time...

Torqed

No0b
Not sure this is the right area to post, I'm new... Thought I would share my first experience on the strip. Managed to run a 14.4 quarter at 93mph. 60 foot was a 1.9 (mediocre I think). Don't think I did too bad given the beat up stock trans and a mild tune with deletes. Also beat the mustang I lined up with.

Pretty much hooked now. Looking forward to getting my built trans, turbo and other goodies installed. Going to try and get into the ranks of you 12 second guys soon... :ft:

its like a drug addiction. walk away now save money. nice passes and good luck...

Give it a few years, ull be buying another truck and a trailer to tow your 08 to events. Should be a clinic for this addiction. Good luck, stay safe, and have fun.

Thanks gents... Agree with ya on the new truck/trailer bit, but that's not a secret I'm letting the wife in on yet!

Sounds likr you need a new wife lol just kiddin.

No way! I was lucky just to get her in the first place. Had to get her pregnant to keep her around! lol. And now she is beginning to support my growing racing hobby, think ima do my best to keep her happy. :lolly:

No way! I was lucky just to get her in the first place. Had to get her pregnant to keep her around! lol. And now she is beginning to support my growing racing hobby, think ima do my best to keep her happy. :lolly:

Keep her! My girlfriend loves it and supports it. She fills out my tech cards, helps wrench, helps load/unload the truck, is more than happy with the road trips for parts. All while looking sexy. There hard to come by for sure.

Roger that. If i could figure out how to post a video, you would here her screaming "go baby, go! go baby, go! Beat the mustang!" She was in the passenger seat rooting me on.

Unfortunately it wont be until next spring that I can race again, thats when the local midnight mayhem starts back up here in vegas. But it will give me time to put on all the good stuff.

Go race some bracket races with the cars if there's no test n tune. Its a blast as well

Back