fitting sizes

morkable

Just Over Broke
Hey all, I am changing over all my fuel lines to SS. I need to know what sizes of fittings I am going to need. I am going to run -8an line. We dont have a speed shop here in my town, and the closest one is 4 hours away, so it is pretty much all mail order, so I cant just take my cp3 down to the shop and try fittings to find one that fits. Does anyone just happen to know these by chance? Also if anyone knows of some sort of a manifold to have all the return lines to go in, and just have 1 coming out to go back to the tank, something that looks decent?

thanks

Kevin

Thanks Lee,, I imagine it would be the same on the back of the head too?

yeah it is 12mm on the back of the head. do you already have the -8 AN braided line? if not i have 20 feet of Earls Auto Flex HTE -8AN braided ss hose. it has never been used, we had it for a project car but we had to go -10 line.

Sizes above are correct. We carry all of those fittings if you can't find them. They are only a few bucks.

Thanks guys,, any ideas on manifolds for splitting the lines? for the return, and for the dual cp3's

Jegs has some pretty cool looking Y blocks of their own brand.

I think it would work better than a Y-block being there are four returns to hook together.

Back