FL Peeps Nov 24th Orlando

Twisted Shifter

Who’s up for some Saturday Night Racing? I am looking at doing a Meet and Greet / Test and Tune, November 24th at Orlando Speed World. This will be a good chance for us to show the track management what we are all about. I would like to have 10-15 trucks if at all possible.

So who wants to RACE? :tree:

Who cares if the transmission is done........ come out and show support. LOL

This could turn into a nice time .... we might have 15+ trucks ...... that should get some attention.

Damn...I vote for the weekend after Thanksgiving.
I just got into Florida today but I'm headed back to Texas for the holiday. If it changes by chance let me know...I'd definitely come down to hang with y'all.

I'm definitely in.. What time do they start? It could be 7 or 8 before I can be there..

i will be tearing apart the 3rd gen friday and putting it back together on sat. if i can get done at a resonable time ill try and make it over.

jamesl said:
i will be tearing apart the 3rd gen friday and putting it back together on sat. if i can get done at a resonable time ill try and make it over.

Your ALWAYS thinking of excuses:kick: . Load your sorry ass up and get over here!:eek:wned: A little smoke always helps whats ailing you. I'm sure your wife will understand. :hehe: Gary

Morse said:
I'm definitely in.. What time do they start? It could be 7 or 8 before I can be there..
So, you gonna rush the ol woman at the horse show?? J/K Come on down, we got some shizzit to discuss. Gary

Back