FL Peeps Nov 24th Orlando

Sure was nice meeting everyone!! Had a great time... Hope everyone made it home safe..

Next time*nx*

Joey

LB7Diesel said:
Sure was nice meeting everyone!! Had a great time... Hope everyone made it home safe..

Next time*nx*

Joey

Same here Joey, I had a good time and maybe if Brad ever get's home he can explain to everyone why he redlighted on me TWICE!!!!!!! J/K with ya Brad, I really had a good time. Let's do it again, maybe Bradenton this time. Gary

wrongway said:
Same here Joey, I had a good time and maybe if Brad ever get's home he can explain to everyone why he redlighted on me TWICE!!!!!!! J/K with ya Brad, I really had a good time. Let's do it again, maybe Bradenton this time. Gary

Bradenton would be awesome! :) Was a long drive for me to make 2 passes but it was worth it. I did manage to beat another fast diesel by 2 seconds! :thankyou2: Until next time.......

David

Gary, yes I fanally made it home last night.. Ya gotta love those exits without re-entry on the highway.. I was a redlightin' fool.. I just wanted to make sure I was in front of you coming off the line.. Your eighth mile times were much better than mine, I had to do something.. I also had a good time just hanging out with everyone.. I do now know why they call it spin world.. It wasn't just the starting line, it was the whole track.. It was fun though.. Bradenton would be awesome sometime soon..

We had a good time, great to see everyone again. Sounds like Chris has some work to do settin' up Bradenton... Stopped at Chili's with Matt, Sheila, and Kurt before headin' home, and we even picked up a hitchiker on the way home...he just got a bath, so he's a little pissed off right now LOL

And what pray tell did you pick up?? LOL LOL

Sounds like good times in sunny Florida, wish I could have been there :bang

Billysgoat said:
And what pray tell did you pick up?? LOL LOL

Sounds like good times in sunny Florida, wish I could have been there :bang

They picked up a little homeless man who had dreamed of retiring in south Florida. We convinced chris that he would pay rent, but now that he & chris are sleeping together..... well... A happy ending none the less. :evil :pop:

My little man .........

Chillie.jpg

Usually I am not a big softy when it comes to strays, but this guy was different. He was way to friendly to make it on his own. You could tell that he had been a house cat, hence the lack of testicles and clean teeth. He goes to the vet tomorrow to be scanned and a tuneup .......... If we dont find a chip then Chile will become a South FL cat.......

Back