Flash Devise

TwinCummins02

Texas Diesel Runner
Does anyone know if anyone makes a Flash Devise for a 2002 dodge 2500 i can only find one for fords

TwinCummins02 said:
Does anyone know if anyone makes a Flash Devise for a 2002 dodge 2500 i can only find one for fords
Im not really sure what you mean by a flash device? Can you explain some more?

a lot of people are telling me to get a flash devise but i think it is just like a programer but they say it is different you use it to flash the computer to help it relearn addons i know im confusing sorry

like this one but for a dodge tell me what you think i think it is just like programer

http://www.sctflash.com/product_SF.php

Last edited:
The Smarty is a flash device..

For the second gens, the smarty is really good as a "stack." That means you take the good parts of the smarty (the low end power) and add another box (like an edge or tst) to get the best of both.

www.smartypower.com

so i can put a edge drag comp with the smarty and one more question what model smarty do i get the VP Smarty

Last edited:
The VP smarty. :)

98.5-02

You can stack the smarty with the edge and get some very good gains. The really nice thing about the Smarty is that you are able to tune it with so many different settings. Since the Comp has timing, you would want to run the Smarty on like level 8 (most fuel, no timing).

If you already own the comp, then that is what I would do. If you do not own the comp already, then you might consider getting a box that does just fueling and not timing. The reason I suggest that is that the Smarty has the best timing advance of any of the boxes on the market.

The best stack is supposedly the TST comp and Smarty stack. Although, the FMS and smarty is supposed to be really good also... Thats what I'm going to try next. With your setup, depending on the size of the sticks and the twins, a good smarty and TST or comp stack should put you over 500rwhp.

Back