Fleece Performance STOCK Dmax goes 11.55 @ 117 on fuel

Brayden

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Just went to the strip to back up our dyno numbers with our pulling truck.. It ran 11.55 @ 116.9 on the best pass.

Ran the truck at 6660lbs with me in it. I've never drag raced a diesel in my life so this was a heck of an experience...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_dV2fzITiU

The truck has a 2.8" stock appearing Cheetah VNT turbo, Dual CP3's with custom controller ;) , 60% nozzles, a Suncoast IV with some tweaks from us, and a set of Cooper Zeon's 305/50R20 ... on Dub's :D

First pass did 11.75 and the last pass which the video is from did 11.55.. Only thing that changed was the tuning.. The last pass was a go for broke ..try to blow it run.. but it's still running perfect.

This is the same motor combo that we're building for Brad Morse's 69 Camaro drag car.. Should be wicked.. 750hp/1250tq all the way to 5000 rpm :D

way to go guys! bring it to the dyno day on the 2nd!

No aftermarket rods, pistons, anything.

All bolt on's.

Our turbo, our dual cp3's, our tuning, our trans, 60% injectors.

Brayden

Awesome, Brayden! I may have to call you up when I can afford the Duramax for my Vega. You won't hold those Vegas pictures against me will you?

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Our turbo, our dual cp3's, our tuning, our trans, 60% injectors.
So it's not STOCK. Theres a difference between stock and what you have on the truck. Either way nice run.

thats funny theres some stock dodges running 10's and 11's all day.. they are stock..... good runs though looks fun to drive.

Stock motor.. All bolt on's.

Sorry..

We don't have the luxury of 1200hp capable internals so I (and the rest of the dmax guys) am pretty happy with a 750hp truck living through 4 passes and 2 sled pulling seasons ;) without a set of aftermarket rods.

Thanks,

Brayden

So it's not STOCK. Theres a difference between stock and what you have on the truck. Either way nice run.

Nice run. That's impressive for a dmax stock rods..

on the topic of "stock". There's a bit of tear down to do injectors, even in a cummins. It'd call that "mostly stock".

The camaro is supposed to weigh less than 3500 pounds with me in it.. This engine combination should make it haul azz.. Can't wait.. Next drag season should be lots of fun. My LBZ has billet rods, lower compression pistons, head and main studs, etc.. Hopefully it will live a long life..

Nice run. That's impressive for a dmax stock rods..

on the topic of "stock". There's a bit of tear down to do injectors, even in a cummins. It'd call that "mostly stock".

Really? Taking of a valve cover and loosening some bolts is a tear down? Seemed pretty easy to me...

Back