Fleece shock tower delete

jlibert

Stainless. $65 shipped

4CA45B3A-12D6-4C29-ABAB-8DBEC4380457_zpsudqhpuoh.jpg

Looks like hondarider by .001.

Kickstart, you're up if he falls through.

How does that even happen?

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

How does that even happen?

lol

Why not just take a .DXF to a shop with a plasma table and get some for $5.

I'll even supply you the file if you'd like. Mine is just a circle with four holes, but I could add the three side cuts if you'd like as well.

We have a table. $50 shipped for a set:Cheer:

Seems like a rip off... For that price, get a nice set that's has a nice surface finish put on it.

Just go talk to a local metal shop and I bet you'd get it done for less than half that. You'd still want to clean up edges, sandblast, and paint.

Seems like a rip off... For that price, get a nice set that's has a nice surface finish put on it.

Just go talk to a local metal shop and I bet you'd get it done for less than half that. You'd still want to clean up edges, sandblast, and paint.
Most local shops will still charge you 50 a set for them. Most places are not going to just set up a table to burn 2 disks out..
The guy i use charges 48$ a set shipped...
Just my experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Maybe I'm wrong then.
There's no way my shop would be cool with me making these and selling them, but I know it would take around 10min to set up, make, and clean up.

Most local shops will still charge you 50 a set for them. Most places are not going to just set up a table to burn 2 disks out..
The guy i use charges 48$ a set shipped...
Just my experience.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Is that an available price?

Back