FloorIt Stage 3.5 - 600miles old! - $1395 + core

JasonCzerak

Virtually no miles! I was just being a test subject for this pump. There is nothing wrong. I asked john if I could help out selling it for him and that's the price he said it should sell for.

Normally these pumps go for $1595. I believe that's if you already have a modded pump to begin with to upgrade to a stage 3.5.

If your with in a decent driving distance of Minneapolis I'll even install it for ya for nothing!

The 3.5 has a few more tricks to it over Johns typical stg 3. Its a Bad Azz pump

Looking for PROOF--- I have john's stg 3 already--- my stg 3 WILL NOT GO OVER 20,000 psi EVER!!:poke: Did make 780 hp though.

Dyno #'s or better fuel pressure info/recovery?

Single turbo single pump truck made over 800hp. Is that proof? If you cant get over 20000psi I'd say you got an injector issue. My single pump will make over 26,000 with 4.3's. I dont know why yours wont.

don't worry about what the replacing pump is..

This pump over wicked's stage3, even with broken injector bodies just ramps faster, smoother power delivery vibrates less.

It's a good deal folks, take it!

Single turbo single pump truck made over 800hp. Is that proof? If you cant get over 20000psi I'd say you got an injector issue. My single pump will make over 26,000 with 4.3's. I dont know why yours wont.

Injectors have been fully checked/flowed. I dont know????

YES GREAT DEAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back