Florida Winter Schedule

MoPower05

Make your plans to get out of the cold, dont forget your pull truck. Our average daytime temperature here is 70* in January and Feburary. I will update this with other events as they become available.

January 11 & 12, 2013 Zellwood,
Florida. Florida Pullers

January 18 & 19, 2013 Brooksville, Florida.
Brooksville Pulling Association Home

January 26 & 27, 2013 Inverness, Florida. Citrus County Fair Association

February 1 & 2, 2013 Ocala, Florida
Ocala Tractor Pull

February 9, 2013 Saint Cloud, Florida

I am in for the ocala pull again this year had a blast last year see ya there mike:ford::poke:

rules? pay outs? for ocala?
:welcome: Most of our winter pulls have little to no pay out. Mostly just for fun, good weather, and a chance to beat Florida trucks:poke: . If you check the links and go to the flyers of the Ocala and Inverness pulls last winter they used Brandon Overmyers truck on the flyers :blahblah1: . These two shows are in front of a sold out crowd. Here everybody pulls. Just bring the trucks.

2.6 class :rules:
After Hours Diesel View topic - Rules for 2.6 class (2012)

Last edited:

These are our work stock rules but these pulls in the winter arent put on by us, with the exception of the Brooksville pull. They will follow our rules where they need to. There will be a work stock at the Inverness pull and Brooksville, not sure about Ocala and Zellwood. Either way you will be able to pull and tech is very minor at these pulls.

After Hours Diesel View topic - Work Stock rules 2012

OCALA a sand track ?
But of course :hehe:

It is red clay loose compared to most tracks where you are from
What is this "red clay" you speak of :hehe:

Any pulls or racing at Bradenton this winter?
Pulls in Bradenton? Nope. As far as the race, haven't heard a thing.

As Mike mentioned above, lots of choices to get you people out of that white crap you find yourself in this time of year.

Clarify: Ocala is invite pull info only through me, as long as I know who & what is coming we can fit you in. It is a fundraiser pull. There is no purse as it is a show. There is only 1 diesel class, I don't remember if they do plaques or trophies. However Inverness does do plaques through 3rd place & they told me they are going to try to have workstock, 2.6 & open diesel as long as there are enough trucks. Brooksville usually has a pay back + any class money but I have not heard what it is. Zellwood I have no clue.
Flyers, complete rules & contact info is here: floridatruckpullers.com
Todd

TJ yes we will be both be there again this year i am trying to get 2 more trucks to come with us but i dont know about them yet i posted up on greenbeast"s computer to mike if i am confusing you with this post lol but as of now the 2 powerstrokes will be there and we will get the form filled out for you :ford::poke:

TJ yes we will be both be there again this year i am trying to get 2 more trucks to come with us but i dont know about them yet i posted up on greenbeast"s computer to mike if i am confusing you with this post lol but as of now the 2 powerstrokes will be there and we will get the form filled out for you :ford::poke:

I have your info & you are in already:woohoo:

Back