Folks with EDGE PROBLEMS please read!

Ok, fellow race fans. I have begun to monitor other parameters and have found a more relevant measurement. It is all about temperature, like some have mentioned before. I don't know if it is module temp or intake temp becuase both trend up when it warms up outside. This morning, when I left for work, it I had the problem and mod temp was 58 and AIT said 70. Now, at lunch, mod temp says 80 and AIT says 96. The truck runs fine now. It is all about the temp, not the MAP or anything else that I have been playing with for months. Those jerks at NAPA screwed me on the new AIT sensor, so I have yet to get one of those. The old one reads fine, it just may be out of cal.

What are you all's module temps and air intake temps when you are seeing these cutouts? List them out. I'd bet there is a trend here.

mine did the same buck and jerk thing as soon as i tried a smarty on it about a month ago. i have removed the smarty and it is still there. tried a new comp box and still there. i will try a new box tonightand see what happins.

Went back today. Quess we will see when I get it back. Funny how the truck runs fine without it:doh: .

Back