For any of you Brantley Gilbert fans...

Dam straight! Been listening to him for about two years now. No one knows he is the one that wrote My kinda party and sang dirt road anthem with colt ford. Love his stuff!

I like alot fo colt ford stuff but not os much the new stuff. However, I like the hip hop in a honky tonk because... well hell its true lol Can't fight the truth sometimes. I do know what you eman about Eric Church, just say him in concert two weeks ago. If there is one concert I would go to again before I died, it would be that one. He sounds just as good ons tage as he does on track and teh excitment and enthusiasm is second to none. Listening to homeboy right now!

everybody around here are huge Brantley Gilbert fans and me and my wife seen him on concert in a couple months back along with Brian Davis it was kickass...i'm glad to see that he is taking a stand now since Jason Aldean started recording his songs...glad to see him putting his self out there now, just a couple weeks ago started hearing him on the local radio station here, but been listening to him on XM for a long time

Back