For everyone that smokes.

Agree....just saying usually it's a douche rocket in a Dodge....makes me sad to even own one at times.

Chris

:doh:

Always a f__kin ferd...

"I don't make power, but I can make smokey video's to plaster all over youtube"

just saying usually it's a douche rocket in a Dodge....makes me sad to even own one at times.

Chris

This^ x1000

Ever douche that has blown smoke at me when driving by (after seeing my truck) has been in a Dodge:doh:.

Never once has a Ford or GM blown smoke at me as a retarded "diesel hello" and most trucks around here are Fords.

"I don't make power, but I can make smokey video's to plaster all over youtube"

People think blowing tons of smoke gives them the illusion of a powerful engine I guess:nail:.

This^ x1000

Ever douche that has blown smoke at me when driving by (after seeing my truck) has been in a Dodge:doh:.

Never once has a Ford or GM blown smoke at me as a retarded "diesel hello" and most trucks around here are Fords.

People think blowing tons of smoke gives them the illusion of a powerful engine I guess:nail:.

Pretty much... It smokes so it has to be nasty, and since I can't outrun you I'll blow smoke at you at every intersection.

Most ferd guys I know can't figure out why their 500 HP truck only runs a 16 second quarter.

So they screw with the Trap speed calculator until the decide their supercab shortbox weights 9000 pounds.

Although I did have a 6.4L Ford blowing smoke all over me the other night leaving a concert...I didn't care until he cut of multiple cars by literally 2'....then I made sure he knew what that felt like. He had the edge in power, but my Dodge had him in top speed....fortunately for me, the cop caught him speeding first:D

Chris

Although I did have a 6.4L Ford blowing smoke all over me the other night leaving a concert...I didn't care until he cut of multiple cars by literally 2'....then I made sure he knew what that felt like. He had the edge in power, but my Dodge had him in top speed....fortunately for me, the cop caught him speeding first:D

Chris

See... Always the ferd...

These type of morons just reaffirm my decision to sell my truck so I am not associated this type crap!!!!! Fuk tards, set or not

BBD

How is that funny? Seriously... Some peoples kids.

This ch!t vid just made national television last night on G4's program "Attack of the Show" as one of their viral vids...

It seemed like the hosts thought it was tire smoke and not sootLOL.

Why the hell do people think this is funny???????????? Im so sick of that!

Can the mods tie these threads into one so theres no repost?

Last edited:
Back