For Sale 94 4x4 Cummins 500hp

BoostedRam

Getting bored with the truck and ready to move on , I would rather trade for another fun dd but for the right price i will sell for cash. Truck is not perfect by a long shot , but is deff solid and built to be reliable fun and still practiacal.

Body is a 7 out of 10 , last summer my buddys shop did it over. Has new doors, fenders, rockers , cab corners, bed sides and one floor pan. Undercoated the frame and driveline with por15. The body is a satin flat black, not primer. I also threw on smoked cab lights and fog lights.

Interior is a 5 out of 10 cleans up ok but could use new drivers seat, dash has a couple cracks , and has a rubber floor as this was a work truck model. Has a cd player and ispro tranny temp, boost and egt on pillar. and fuel pressure over steering wheel.

Engine has 175k on it just broken in, i bought the truck bone stock and all parts i purchased were brand new. Mods are super b special 64mm turbo, 5x16 vco inj, worked 12mm inj pump (racked barrels, 4k gov springs, no fuel plate, 18* timing, comp delivery valves and billet holders.) 60lb Valve springs and retainers, bd intercooler boot kit, bd powdercotated black tappet covers, intake horn, fass 200gph lift pump, sumped fuel tank with new straps.4in dp to 5in mbrp full exhaust. KDP mod done.

Transmission (rated for over 1000hp)
DTT triple disk converter 2k stall, Bilet input shaft, custom valve body ,shift kit, custom lockup switch, Ats Deep pan. Tranny has less than 3k miles and was 5200 to build.

Fornt and Rear diffs just had oil changed and the rear dana 70 had a open diff so i swapped it for a limited slip 70. New leafspring perches in rear along with bushings.

Suspension , Front end is completley brand new bill was over 3500 to do everything from aftermarket trak bar to Borgeson steering box and shaft. all new wheel bearings , tierods, ball joints , universals. All parts are aftermarket or Moog. Nothing was just stock replacement. Also has a brand new fabtech 6in long arm lift. Bilstien front lift shocks and lift springs, rear has fabtech shocks. Truck rides very good for being lifted

Tires Brand new 37in Nitto tera graplers very street friendly, they are a allterain tire, they are on xd 18in Badland wheels that are rhiniolined texture black and chrome center caps.

I thing that just about covers the big stuff , the truck is very reliablle and will walk all over a stock gt on the highway or from a dig. I had the truck on the rollers in july of this year , i had to drive the truck to new hamphsire for work so didnt want to beat it on the dyno so we only pulled it to 2700 rpm. This was with very little timing 18* ( these 160 pumps love 26*) also the inj pump needed to be played with. My buddy figured it was done about 50hp and she still make 488 hp and 1005ftlb. Like is said before i am looking for a cool daily driver , i am not byased to any vechclies as long as it cool.. If anyone is interested in checking the truck out i am home everyweekend and would be more than happy to show it and take potential buyers for a ride. 65lbs of boost in a 6500lb truck is fun! Cash price would have to be close to 12k thanks for looking. My cell number is 860-942-0296 travis

968FE15F-F23D-4FD6-806B-E37B75DB4CB1-2352-0000016DE8ABEDF3.jpg

18924b3f.jpg

72318672.jpg

283C3AB6-A43B-46DA-8854-045F2FEF6618-2352-0000016DDE10596E.jpg

Also had ats manifold and intake horn along with ARP head studs. Price is negotiable and will trade up or down.

If I can come up with some extra cash this month I may take this off your hands

Back