FOR SALE: 97 dodge 2.6/3.0 ODL pulling truck

red dodge2

The time has come where I am wanting to selling my truck. Truck has been on the PPL series the last 3 years. Its a black 97 model dodge regular cab truck known as Cummin Atcha. Truck has just been stretched out to the full legal wheelbase of 158". everything was converted over to open driveline about 3 months ago with only 3 runs on everything. no corners were cut when building this truck. everything was bought though haisley machine using only the best parts available. truck has prob fab drop box and reversor, 4 disk clutch from haisley machine, full sheetmetal 20-145 rear end with aluminum third member, SCS axles, billet aluminum hubs, 16X10 real wheels on rear and 16x10 mickey Thompson classic 2's on front with nitto mud grapplers all the way around. has full electric over hydraulic steering, hand throttle, all gauges. As far as the engine is a fully built haisley machine 5.9 motor, Hamilton head, northeast 13mm injection pump, waterman lift pump, batterys, fuel cell, and air to water pumps all mounted out front on weight box. Truck will come with indoor smoke tube as well. Have all dyno sheets and every receipt that went into this truck to prove it. Truck is turn key and ready to roll and needs nothing. im sure im forgetting some things. Price is set at $70,000 obo. call or txt anytime 812-631-3669.

Attachments

• IMG_0871.jpg
    IMG_0871.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Good luck with the sale man, very nice running and and looking truck.

Good luck with the sale Ben. Man I wish I could see it run this year you did a great job on the build up to ODL.

thanks man! I wish I could to but I feel like its the right thing to do at this point in my life, time to move on to more important priorities.

Things have changed, truck is no longer for sale for the time being. It will be ran on the lucas oil tour this year again.

Back