For sale: HTT Prostreet 66/71-16SS w/ATS manifold

tcalvin

For sale: HTT Prostreet 66/71-16SS w/ATS manifold
Turbo was rebuilt less than 2000 miles ago by John at Majestic Turbo in waco. It got a new compressor housing, center cartridge, wheels, and a 360* thrust bearing to prevent failure from happening again. Manifold was recently re-coated with high temp ceramic. Asking 1850 for both shipped. Still on the truck but I can email some pics if interested.

UPDATE, turbo is still up for sale. Asking 1600 plus shipping. It's currently on the truck, but I should be able to ship it at the first of the year. The manifold however, is not for sale anymore. Sorry that this thread has been dead for a while but a lot has happened since.

Turbo has maybe 1500 miles on it at the most. The truck has been down for a while. One thing after another and it hasn't been driven much at all since August when I got the turbo back from Majestic.

bump. Surely someone needs a nicely rebuilt 66. Get yourself a "to: me. From: me" this Christmas. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holday. God bless and Gig'em.

So, be honest, how were the street manors for that 16ss for ya? Did Hamilton's cam make a huge difference?

I'm wondering if the new "super revo" hype that hopefully will be coming out will fix any street-ability issues getting that thing spinning and allow the big gains that 16ss will have on top.

So, be honest, how were the street manors for that 16ss for ya? Did Hamilton's cam make a huge difference?

I'm wondering if the new "super revo" hype that hopefully will be coming out will fix any street-ability issues getting that thing spinning and allow the big gains that 16ss will have on top.

It's definitely not a 62. Spool up wasn't too much worse than my old silver 62 with the stock manifold. When I changed the stock exhaust manifold to an ATS, the 62 really woke up. When I first went to this turbo, I didn't really have enough fuel. I went from 50's to 120's and upgraded the pump. I did notice a lot of difference with the cam, spool up was about 300-400 rpm sooner. I'm running Bodie's 60% over nozzles, supposed to be 120's. Like I said, I don't doubt that this turbo can do a lot more than I've done with it since I haven't really had a chance to hook up the nitrous- which is the reason I went with the 16cm housing. Anyway, When I had it turned up, I'd run software 9, timing 3, rail 2, torque management 3, shift defueling off, and mp8 @ about 70%. Rail pressure would dip to about 18k and pick right back up to about 22-23000 with the single II pump i've got. I could stand a little more rail pressure. From a standing stop, if I'd lean on the throttle instead of just stomping it, it'd spool within 3 seconds after the cam was installed. Hope that answers your question.

Last edited:
bump for ya bud. !!

Thanks. Let me know if you come across anyone lookin for a turbo or some gauges, and good luck with yours over @ majestic. Maybe they'll get that deal sorted out.

bump bump, still need to sell this thing. 1500 shipped obo, let me know if you'd like pics.

i just sold my freshly rebuilt one for 800, i tried to get about 1100 out of it but no interest

Back