FOR SALE OR TRADE 1998 2500 SLT QC 4X4 SWB 12 Valver

ward.racing

black smoke addict
here is a 1998 Quad Cab SLT 4x4 Auto for sale or trade. I bought it from a budy to use as a DD and really like the truck but I dont know hardly anything about a 12 valve. Iknow how to tweak on them a lil but im wanting another 24 valve.

Heres a list of the mods..
370's
BD fuel plate and pump tuned by Arkansas FUel Injection
Idustrial Injection Silver 62
16x10 Eagle Alloy's
Rhino lined bed and sides
Full 5 inch exhaust
CAI

I just put a new water pump and thermostat in it. The tires arent the greatest and could be changed pretty quick.

The interior is in pretty good shape. It has the mist gray Leather seats and wood grain inserts on the dash and doors. the carpet has a few stains but not anything major.

The guy that had the truck before my buddy had a great idea to paint the front bumper and grill black to make it a sport truck. I was going to repaint it but instead will throw in a chrome bumper with the deal.

The ole truck runs great and gets decent mileage. Like im said im lookin for a 24 valve 4x4 perferably 5-6 spd. to use for a tow truck for my 01.

And if i find a decent truck and someone intrested in this one I am willing to drive to meet someone and also throw some mula in the deal.

I will try to get some more pics up tomarrow.

You can reach me at 918-465-7420 with any questions.

HPIM1217.jpg

HPIM1216.jpg

:thankyou2:

Im askn $9k for the truck it has a lil over 2ook on it. And its supposed to have a bd vb in it but i hadnt droped the pan to double check. but it does drive and shift fine.

here is some inside pics. The truck is in her everyday clothes, meaning that I hadnt had time to detail it out. Its a lil dirty and does need to be cleaned so take that into mind. Also I forgot about a lil dent in the rear of the bed where it looks like in the past someone jackknifed a trailer into it.

HPIM1220.jpg

HPIM1219.jpg

HPIM1218.jpg

HPIM1222.jpg

HPIM1224.jpg

HPIM1227.jpg

HPIM1223.jpg

HPIM1229.jpg

Still got it? Would you be interested in trading for a 2000 reg cab long bed cummins 5 speed? It's got a few mods. My cousin may be interested in this truck since he's looking to get a ext cab for his growing family. Also, could you send some more pics to diesel.drew@hotmail.com please? If you could, could you take some shots of the dents and dings, and some under the hood shots?

Thanks

You could pm me if you'd like

yea still got it. ill try to get some more pics this afternoon. work has been crazy and i hadnt got a chance to take any.

Back