For sale: the Bus

Will you please paint your new truck yellow so we will know who you are at the events still? :hehe:

ill most likely be at Crandall. With or without truck... LOL I remember him at the Houston DHRA races blake, but you weren't there. You were probably still in high school... :poke: LOL

Did Andy buy it?

Bob...
I never got a chance as after I asked for some photos of what I was buying I never recieved anymore contact from him.

Not a big deal,glad he sold it,there will be another one around the corner somewhere and I will wait it out and find another one.

Thanks Andy , I knew you were "looking" so I was curious . I hope all is well in PA :Cheer:

Sorry Andy. This guy was asking me for stuff the same time you were and he just kept getting more and more serious.

Thanks Andy , I knew you were "looking" so I was curious . I hope all is well in PA

Nope Not "looking" for one..Want is more the word and has been for a while now.I have found a few but all have been manual transmissions which I really do not want and his was the first automatic I seen for sale in a long while.I am about to give up now and just settle for another Flame Red truck.

Sorry Andy. This guy was asking me for stuff the same time you were and he just kept getting more and more serious.

I just never got a chance to get any more serious as you told me you were out of town and would send the photo's when you got home.They never came and no more contact from you was sent even after you had it sold.
No Biggie,glad you sold it.

P.S.-Bob,all is well in PA I just wish we could get rid of all this friggin snow!

Back