ford dana 60 componets help

for the steering parts, you could check the professional grade parts on rock auto

:thankyou2:
Yeeaah... Good luck with that.

Didn't work out so good over here LOL
well so far so good over her but i am only home 6 months out of the year
The only reason I was asking about a spool is your wife ever going to need 4 wheel drive on the street,snow or ice.Cause a spooled front end will suck on the road.I would do a good posi or an ARB.
well the snow we just had has been the first in 20 year of that bad and this truck will be hiding when it snows cause of the salt. Also couldnt i just lock in one hub ?
for the steering parts, you could check the professional grade parts on rock auto
i just want u to know i hate u
the track bar that no one could get for my fummins that i just had custom made they had it:thankyou2:

I would suggest an air locker, flip the switch and she has the front locked, the steering on a solid locked front end is alot different on slick surfaces than a regular front end, plus you could possibly break an axle shaft if you are in 4x4 and have to turn on a dry surface or tear a ball joint out of socket, trust me, I have seen it happen and I got the pictures...

Personally if I was building the 60 from the ground up I would use aftermarket 35 spline shafts in and out, CTM 1480 joints, Warn Gold Series lockouts and a ARB locker...

Back