Forecast

Cetane_addict

Looking at what the weather channel is saying, not so sure we will have clear sailing for the event. I am not going to say the "R" word but last I saw the chance was 60%.

Instead of worrying about rain, how highs the Barren River from Beech Bend right now? Don't wan't to miss because of flooding, again.

Instead of worrying about rain, how highs the Barren River from Beech Bend right now? Don't wan't to miss because of flooding, again.

Then barren river could be -20 feet and if you get 2 inchs of rain that stuff wont dry fast enough to race! :doh:

Somehow the rain water that flows through barren river has not been bad. It missed rising above the sides and flowing onto the track. It got close twice!

Ive been wanting to start a thread about the weather for almost a week. I just wasnt gonna be the one to pull the trigger first!:badidea:

This shiz better not happen again!

Not only did you start the thread.. YOU SAID THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:badidea:

Honestly. Hows it looking up there? The weather channels showing (IT) for the rest of the week.

wbko.com is our local tv weather. Remember it is KY and changes daily.

wbko.com is our local tv weather. Remember it is KY and changes daily.

The only time they get it right around here is when something is happening when they are on TV. I won't hold too much light to the forecasts and keep doing your anti-rain dances.

Weather Is Beautiful here today! I've got a Whole Staff of Navajo Indian Magic Men coming in Tomorrow to start the Anti Rain Dances.

The only time they get it right around here is when something is happening when they are on TV. I won't hold too much light to the forecasts and keep doing your anti-rain dances.

Exactly!! If WBKO says rain that is the day I usually plan on working on my tan... :hehe:

Weather Is Beautiful here today! I've got a Whole Staff of Navajo Indian Magic Men coming in Tomorrow to start the Anti Rain Dances.

Bus loads of them just came by the shop. Nice guys and man they sure can dance :hehe:

Hell these Navajo guys are awesome... Accuweather has us down to 35% Friday and Saturday!!! You da man Phil :cheer::bow::thankyou2::Cheer:

Weather.com was 70% earlier, now it's 50%. They need to hurry up and decide what's going on so I know if I need to volunteer to work this weekend or head south for TS.

Hell these Navajo guys are awesome... Accuweather has us down to 35% Friday and Saturday!!! You da man Phil :cheer::bow::thankyou2::Cheer:

I've been jamming to some Michael Bublé and River Dancing today, I wonder if that has anything to do with it?:hehe:

Our weather people in ky are horrible. I looked at the weather in louisville and it said it was raining. It is cloudy and muggy with plenty of sunshine and no rain. It will be ok for this weekends events.

Back