Fort Scott KS

2.8 bushed, 3.0 native. To be fair the duramax and ford both hung weight. Ford had a chip, dmax didn't smoke very much. Just was funny the announcer put his money on the ford.

Side note for the gasser fans. I pulled with the 485CI, naturally aspirated, open driveline, last year. Finished mid field.
For the pull off the gearing on the sled was the same just the pan dropped 20' later. I put just over 10' on the winner of the gasser class. So take 20' off of my final distance and it puts a 700HP diesel right in the middle of the 1100-1200HP gassers.

2.8 bushed, 3.0 native. To be fair the duramax and ford both hung weight. Ford had a chip, dmax didn't smoke very much. Just was funny the announcer put his money on the ford.

Side note for the gasser fans. I pulled with the 485CI, naturally aspirated, open driveline, last year. Finished mid field.
For the pull off the gearing on the sled was the same just the pan dropped 20' later. I put just over 10' on the winner of the gasser class. So take 20' off of my final distance and it puts a 700HP diesel right in the middle of the 1100-1200HP gassers.

Looks good Dan!:rockwoot:

Same turbo I have?

Mine is a Borg Warner. You still running the one I sold ya? They are very similar dimensionally. I have a little tighter a/r than yours. I do have one a/r that is the same size as yours, and when I put in my looser convertor I will probably swap.

It was hot and humid we were at 100+ heat index on the first hook, added about 10 seconds to the spool time.

Mine is a Borg Warner. You still running the one I sold ya? They are very similar dimensionally. I have a little tighter a/r than yours. I do have one a/r that is the same size as yours, and when I put in my looser convertor I will probably swap.

It was hot and humid we were at 100+ heat index on the first hook, added about 10 seconds to the spool time.

Yep the 42 I got off you. Holding up better then the engine!:doh:

A looser converter would help a lot I would think. Does seem to spool better at night when its cooler?

Usually it is about a 15-20 seconds, like I said the 100+ heat index definitely made the spool take a little longer.

Nice runs without a doubt but I like the flame on the second run the best.

Jim

I saw that, kind of wandering if the pump didn't start to defuel or something.

Back