Forum named misspelled

Does anybody else find it ironic that the purpose of this thread was to point out a grammatical error, but yet the title of this thread is incorrect?

B.A.Ram said:
Does anybody else find it ironic that the purpose of this thread was to point out a grammatical error, but yet the title of this thread is incorrect?

Roger, roger. The first thing I noticed was the poor grammar of the title. :kick: We really should get that forum named renamed!:hehe:

4x4dually said:
Roger, roger. The first thing I noticed was the poor grammar of the title. :kick: We really should get that forum named renamed!:hehe:

:hehe: It's a good thing we don't have any smartasses on this board :hehe:

4x4dually said:
Better than dumbasses...o, wait, we have a bunch of those too! :hehe:

Yeah there's that guy that thinks his Racoon is a dog.....oh wait.:hehe:

Who ... me? :D

Attachments

• Soph (Medium).JPG
    Soph (Medium).JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Sophie 9 mon (Medium).JPG
    Sophie 9 mon (Medium).JPG
    56 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Oh my god come to think of it thats not a racoon it's Jorys Mini Me???

Attachments

• jory.jpg
    jory.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 20
You really NEED to get to work Phil. My God. To think that I have eight tits is bothersome.... :hehe:

My appologies ALVISPACE for the hyjacked thread. This always happens when a bunch of smartasses take over. :D

Jory, you better pray that Amish doesn't get his photo shop skills going with this picture...

attachment.php

:hehe: Of course, I might offer a few ideas...

I just know you hang out with a group of bandits that call yourself the Possum Peckers?

partsguy662 said:
Jory, you better pray that Amish doesn't get his photo shop skills going with this picture...

attachment.php

:hehe: Of course, I might offer a few ideas...

Crap. I deleted it...but you prolly won't delete your link....bastage.... :hehe:

Back